A Tasty Kitchen is proud to support local, New Zealand businesses as a service provider for the Regional Business Partner Network.
Are you a hospitality, tourism or food service business?
Based within Queenstown Lakes District, Southland District, Kaikōura District, Mackenzie District, or Westland District?
You may be eligible for fully funded support, provided through allocated government tourism funding, through the RBPN.
We offer a number of services that are registered with the 'Tourism Transition Fund’ and aimed at supporting businesses through these challenging times.
Depending on your business needs we could provide support in:
- Effective food cost control strategies and recipe costing plans.
- Controlling your labour costs and improving productivity within your team.
- Creating workflow and kitchen organisation for consistent outcomes.
- Menu engineering.
- Reviewing operations to increase productivity and revenue.
- Menu and product development.
- Staff focused training plans.
- Food safety.
Our aim as a service provider for the Regional Business Partner Network is to give real advice and strategies for local, Kiwi businesses to support you to not only get through but to thrive.
Allocation of funding can be discussed with your Growth Advisor, once you have registered, don’t forget to mention A Tasty Kitchen for access to our services.
Find out more about funding by visiting www.regionalbusinesspartners.co.nz
If you would like to discuss any of our services further, please contact us.